Multi-column Code Editor
- An IDE with multi-column editor. Each of them are synced. Adding a new line in one adds it in all of them.
- Use one column for source, one for documentation, one for writing tests, one for logging.
- Ability to add more columns to define functionality that you want to execute but don’t want to mix with the main algorithm.
- Weave the code from different columns at compile time, or use byte code instrumentation to combine the sources.
Web Powered Unix Terminal
- A full-blown Unix terminal rendered inside a browser tab.
- Besides textual output, scripts will be able to take full advantage of the terminal DOM and display graphical and interactive output.